Tuesday 14 February 2012

Ugh! Scrappies are going to be the end of me!

I started a pair of scrappies for Dex. I got yarn from Dear Husband specifically for it. I was so excited to start them becasue they are going to be so cute.

 BUT, and this is a big but, they are a lot of work. I'm only doing 3 rows of each colorway because otherwise it looked too blocky. I was weaving in ends through the body but for the legs I decided to do felted joins, which adds to the amount of work. Does it ever suck to stop after every 3 rows and fiddle with ends of yarn only to do it all over again in three more rows. :bangs head on wall!:

They will be fantastic when they are done though!

I finished this last week:

Yarn: DiscoBaby Knits "Storybook Ending"
Pattern: Sheepy Pants and Making Mischief Vest




And check this puppy out! It will be a monster for my little monster Riso.

Pattern: Lucy's Owl (made mods for monster)
Yarn: KnitPicks Chroma Worsted in Lollipop



No comments:

Post a Comment