Wednesday 29 February 2012

This sweater will soon join the unmentionable list

I have been working away on this sweater like crazy...and this is all i have done:






I had all my loose ends tied up and was going to work only on this sweater for a while. Yeah right! That lasted for like 5 rows (that took me 2 hours to complete).

I think I have knitlargeitemitis [knit-large-item-i-tis], an illness characterized by an aversion to knitting anything larger than pint sized. This illness often affects knitters that have knit 60+ items under a size 2T and thus are accustomed to projects taknig less than an eon to knit.

I knew it was going to be a problem when the pattern started with "cast on 141 stitches."

I've decided that instead of cranking out this sweater as I planned I will tink away on it between said pint sized items. Speaking of pint sized items, here area few I have finished or am working on.


Finished Scrappies for Dex:

Longies for Dex in a super pretty colorway. Yes my little man rocks purple, he rocks the shit out of purple!


And a secret project, that will soon become something for someone very special to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment