Tuesday 7 February 2012

I wonder if it would make pink flames if I burnt it?

I am so sick of knitting The Uber Pink Sweater! I can't wait to post a FO picture and never, ever mention it again. I bought the buttons today, and i have like three more inches of pocket to knit and I am done! The sewing was the very worst, but it was done during a road trip so it didnt feel like such a waste of time.

I got the yarn to knit myself a sweater! It is Madelintosh Pashmina and the color is called Composition Book Grey.


image borrowed from Jimmy Beans Wool

I'm going to knit this sweater:

image borrowed from cecilyam on Ravelry.com

I'm going to do a longer version though, cropped sweaters are not my bag baby.

Oh, and I am finally finished M's romper!









 And Annie's Mittens!








No comments:

Post a Comment