Thursday 29 March 2012

Life is getting away on me!

Do you ever get a second to look around your house and then wish you hadn't? My goodness this month has gotten away on me. I had two busy ass weekends in a row and my house is suffering for it. Hopefully this week/weekend I can get caught up and will be able to get a few project finished up as well.

I did finish up the cardigan and poppy hat for a friends new little girl:


Excuse the wonkiness, it was my first time working with cotton, and cotton does not block well! I cant get those darn edges to lay flat!

I also finished the little man's pants! He's already worn them quite a few times, you can probably tell that by all the fuzz and food on them!



And I finally frogged the Goodale and started a New York Cardigan, progress is much quicker and I think the style will suit me much better.


No comments:

Post a Comment