Monday 23 April 2012

Loose Ends

I am suffering lately from an affliction  I like to call "knitter's ADD."

This is a condition characterized by a knitter's inability to focus on the task at hand. The knitter, already having 3 or more projects on the go, can not help but search Ravelry for new and more fabulous patterns and has the undeniable urge to cast on every.single.thing he or she sees.

And so I've decided to hold myself accountable via my blog in order to get a handle on the things I've got going and thus tie up some very loose ends.

Things I've started/not finished that I must finish before casting on one more thing:
  • New York Cardigan
  • Matt's socks
  • Ipad cover
  • Riso's tunic (may frog this as it is not working out as planned)
Things I am itching to start, but will resist:
  •  Matching puppy sweaters 
  • My rainbow socks
  • 2 pairs of shorties for Dex
 Oh! And I have an updated pictured of the New York Cardigan, this thing is going to be purdy!


And the finished Hemlock Balnket, I knit it for my Grandma. It is in her possession and she loves it! Thank goodness!






 


No comments:

Post a Comment