Wednesday 17 October 2012

Big fat FAIL in Blogging 101

Ugh.

I'm back to work.

Enough said.

I got behind on knitting and blogging. But never fear! I have som FO's to show you and I am back on the knitting track!

First up, my BKF and I finally exchanged our secret projects! This is what I made for her darling 3 year old.


I also finally (finally!) did something with some LollyTree yarn I had. I've tried to knit htis up 3 seperate time and finally have something to show for it.






I also knit these up for the little man, they took for effing ever! The cable was insane. i loath cables but for some reason I torture myself with them on a regular basis.




This sweater for Matt is a ongoing WIP, I hoped to get it done by this curling season but I can't see that happening. We will see.


On top of all this I have another pair of longies OTN and two pairs of socks! Oi!




No comments:

Post a Comment